Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Pink Workout

I have been trying to get in better shape recently. Though I am an avid runner, I lack quite a bit in the way of muscle tone, much less physique. Like I do with most things I life, I wondered if Cartoondom could offer me any direction, so I went online and found this cartoon:

What I learned is that if The Pink Panther can have body image issues, than anyone can. The Pink Panther is one of the suavest, coolest, most mellow cartoon characters there is. If he's neurotic about his level of fitness, then no wonder I am.

Taking a page out of PP's book, I chose not to just look at my body and let myself become a pink amorphous blob. I decided to give some of these exercises a try, but then I got distracted watching Pink Panther cartoons all day.

Maybe tomorrow.

CG

No comments:

Post a Comment